How to book an activity?
- On line booking: Book your activity, online on our website book on line
- Mail booking: download the regristration form, fill it and send it back by mail (70 route du Rohu 56730 - Saint Gildas de Rhuys) with a down payment. Download the registration form
The first day of the session, we recommend you to arrive earlier, to be able to finalise the registration (payment, wetsuits...)
- A medical certificate of ability to practice sport in general or nautical activities (issued from less than 3 years).
- The medical certificate can be provided during the sailing session.
Check with your insurer that your contract provides individual accident coverage.
- In case of cancellation by you, the sailing school keeps the deposit.
- The price of the course is flat; late arrivals, early departures do not give rise to any refund.
- In case of cancellation from the sailing school for reasons of force majeure, the deposit is refunded.
- In case of too windy day, the session takes place in the Club and thus will not be reimbursed.
- The Club provides: free lifejacket (mandatory) and wetsuit (rental:10 € / week session - free for moussaillon and windsurf sessions).
- Provide: shoes going in the water - swimsuit - windbreaker - bob or cap - sunscreen - cord of fastening for the glasses - a change.
- License FFV Passport Sailing - Tariff 2018: 11 €.
- On Friday, the Club Nautique du Rohu invites you to the "end of session gathering" where thw instructors will deliver the updated sailing passports